Saturday, March 28, 2009

Minutes to go vs. 4 months to go


I just love my girls! Aren't they adorable, so cute and pregnant together! Afton is on the countdown to anyminute now and Terica is just over the halfway mark, heading to the remaining four months of her pregnancy. Sherrie took this picture of the girls at the shower. Truly a special moment between sisters. I am glad we got another pic of them with the babies still nestled safe inside their mommies!

What would we have ever done without blogging? I am really starting to enjoy this....even though I still haven't been successful in getting my slideshow done and adding a few other things I would like to add. Looking forward to blogging about my adorable grandchildren. They are the icing on the cake! (Afton, Terica, Tiffany, and Ashli, don't get upset, you are the cake!) Now Greg, don't get upset and feel left out, you are the baker! (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment