Saturday, March 28, 2009

Showered with Love and goodies!






The 27th came and went for Afton and Emma, so no birthday on that date! She made it through her shower without going in to labor! This is a good thing as we are all EXHAUSTED! The day was wonderful! She had lots of friends and family there in support of her and Emma! She got so many cute outfits, and lots with ladybugs on them! Yeah!!!!! Amy did an awesome job organizing and hosting the shower! She is such a sweetheart! After the shower we went to her house and took our time going through all the giftbags! My goodness, she sure has been blessed! When we were taking care of the clothes and bedding items, and getting them ready to be washed, I told her that It would sure be a bummer if the ultrasound was wrong and she had a boy instead! Holy cow, he would have a lot of pink! (kidding of course) With all kidding aside, I cannot wait for my little ladybug to get here. She has already captured my heart! I pray for her daily and can only imagine her final days in our Heavenly Father's presence. I imagine her with our Savior, and our ancestors, preparing for her mortal life here on earth. In one way it saddens me that she doesn't get to stay by their side, and that she has to leave all of the peace and beauty in Heaven, but then I am TRULY HAPPY AND ANXIOUS that she gets to be with us! I only hope to be a good example to her, and to be able to teach her (along with her parents) the important things she needs to know and do to return to our Heavenly Father's presence again one day!






No comments:

Post a Comment