Monday, July 6, 2009

Distracted no more!




So many things have happened since I submitted my last post in May. We have been very busy, creating more projects that haven't gotten finished. We are STILL in the process of tape and texturing our house. Sherrie was so sweet to take time out to come and help me paint my living room wall a tuscan kind of look. Hard work I might add, but i enjoyed her company and of course her talent. I believe that was in May. We were going to wait on the dining room wall since we have HUGE dreams of moving the wall out 12 feet and constructing a cellar for the good ole food storage. Those plans changed once the living room wall was done. It looked really crappy having the living room wall done and the dining room white with the crap that mobile homes come with on the walls. So, poor Greg, time to get the mud out and lets get going again. He sprayed it, we let it dry, he was smart and went to a golf tournament, and I worked on the wall from 8:30am til 10:30 pm. Why so long? Because I am anal about stuff thats why! I redid the wall three times and did my back and neck suffer the consequences of ocd! I really love the way they came out, but, guess what......my pictures and knicknacks are still not back on the walls. Only since February! This is one eternal project! Taking care of the babies, running errands, going to flagstaff to watch Chesea graduate 2nd in her class, try like heck to finish Chance and Christina's wedding pictures, do my calling, take care of the garden, dr's appts, Am I forgetting anything? Long story really short, I am annoyed and I want my house back in order, now, yesterday!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment