Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A better shade of yellow!


Okay, so last year when we painted the house it was a bit bright, to say the least. Lets see, I believe my girls put it this way....

Afton: Mom, please tell me that is just primer! (When I put the Pine Green on for the trim) She then said, "This looks like a Green Bay Packer Home"


Ashli and Terica - Our house looks like a "Happy Hippy House" with this shade of yellow.


Tiff - no comment


Greg - We could paint a happy face on one wall and just call it a happy home!


Okay, then I am sure there were those who didn't comment, but hated it nonetheless.

We left it on for a year, then, In January I purchased a newer shade of Yellow. With Sherries help (again) we came up with this color, which I must say, I REALLY LIKE! and this is final, not changing colors again.....this took forever...another lengthy project!

No comments:

Post a Comment