Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad


I cannot sign out of my blog until I post about my dear Dad. Today is his birthday.(Well, since it is now after midnight, i guess I have to say yesterday was his birthday) He would have turned 65 today. Crazy! My sweet father is spending his birthday in Heaven. His tired body could not endure anymore, thus resulting in his passing on February 12, 2005. I miss him soooooo much! Not a day goes by that I don't think about my Dad and Grandma. I wonder often just what they are doing and what their life is like now. Each time I pray i reverently ask our Father in Heaven to please give them both a hug for me and to please tell them how much I love and miss them! I hope that today has been an extra special day for my Dad. I will love him til the end of forever! Happy Birthday Dad! til we meet again~ I love you and I miss you!
I cannot post a picture of my precious Dad at this time because he passed away before I got a digital camera. I will have to scan my film pics of him another time. Til then, when I was looking for an appropriate photo, I came across this photo that I took while driving to Snowflake. This was taken of the skies in Gallup.

No comments:

Post a Comment