Wednesday, May 6, 2009

They finally meet!

Four Generations shown, but five living . My Mom's mom (Nana)
couldn't make it to the blessing. Will have to take a 5 generation pic another time.



Today is the first time Emma and her Great-Grandma Nena meet. I will be forever grateful to Jason for being so sweet to my dear mother after Emma received her blessing. After she received her blessing, Jason raised his precious daughter and showed everybody just how sweet she is. He then took Emma and placed her in my mother's arms. I haven't talked to my mom about this, but when I looked down the row at my mother and my grand-daughter, my heart swelled with love and my eyes swelled with tears. It was such a beautiful site! My mother held her throughout Sacrament meeting and Emma slept comfortably in her arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment