Sunday, April 26, 2009

Replaced? Never in a million years!


Does this look like a face that could be replaced? I agree.....never in a million years! I have been kidded by Jason that I have replaced Brady with Emma. He jokes with Brady and I that Brady now has to step aside since Emma's arrival. There will be no replacing anybody with anybody and there will be no stepping aside. I love both of these little angels just as much as I love Terica's baby and I haven't even got to hold him yet! Even though I know he is kidding, I cringe at the thought of having to go through round two of now having my grandchildren think I love one more than the other. I will do everything I can to make sure that each of these babies, and the babies in the future, feel an equal amount of my love! So, Brady, Emma, and Connor (if Terica can hold her ground, this will be the baby's name) I just want you to know one important thing.....I love all 3 of you equally and I would challenge anyone to try and prove otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment