Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pretty in Pink!


Even though the outfit is a little big, she just looked so cute with all her pink! Amy Garvin taught Afton and I how to make hair bows and this is one that Afton made. We are trying to bring out the artsy craftsy part of her since I caused her to bury it along time ago during a scrapbooking episode! But that's another story! I got to go with Afton to take Emma to her 2 week checkup. Dr. DeKay said she was doing well, but since she is a sleeper now He wants Afton to wake her up every three hours and feed her instead of letting her sleep from 10:00 pm to 5:00 am like she did the other night. He has given her the name of the plastic surgeon he highly recommends to repair the cleft lip. From what we know at this point, she has to be a minimum of 10 pounds and at least 2 months before it can be done. The pictures make her cleft seem to be a bit more severe than it actually is but I just can't figure out how to avoid emphasizing it. Maybe Sherrie can teach me a few pointers!

1 comment:

  1. She is a doll!! Grant wouldn't stop talking about how cute he thought she was when he saw you guys the other day!!

    I hope you guys are doing well!! Send Afton my love!

    ReplyDelete